There are two types of invited submissions:
- Full paper: limited to 16 pages (including references)
- Short or position paper: Short papers and position papers are limited to 6 pages (including references)
Deadline for submission: Monday, July 2, 2018
Electronic submissions will be handled via Microsoft CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/GDM2018
To submit a paper:
- Create an account and Log in to conference CMT submission site.
Please note that user accounts in each CMT conference are independent of other conferences,
so you will need to create a new account.
- Create a New Paper submission.
- Complete the submission form by providing title, authors, one primary subject area,
any number of secondary subject areas and a short abstract.
The manuscript must be uploaded in pdf format.
Before completing the submission, please make sure you have specified all your conflicts of interest.
Papers must be written in English and formatted according to the Springer LNCS guidelines.
Author instructions, style files and copyright form can be downloaded here.
Overlength papers will be rejected without review (papers with smaller page margins
and font sizes than specified in the author instructions and set in the style files will
also be treated as overlength).
The review process is single-blind (authors identities known to reviewers).
Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of technical quality, novelty, potential impact, and clarity.